Saturday, March 30, 2013

Moving Channels

If you have been following my vlogs, you would know I have been having problems with youtube. The main problem is they have not found out what have been causing my channel monetization option to get disabled for no reason. After two months of waiting, my patient has run out.

So if you would like to stay subscribed to my channel, please subscribe to my new channel here: www.youtube.com/lazypugwars.

Anyways, Adeptacon is around the corner and I am going! I have already bought my ticket and I am still deciding rather or not I should enter the Crystal Brush painting competition. I have never been confident about how well I can paint and entering a painting competition which ends 20 days from today seems crazy.

I don't know, what do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment