Sunday, December 18, 2011

- Unboxing - Dark Eldar Incubi and Haemonculus

Incubi Unboxing

Haemonculus Unboxing

         Unfortunately, during the assembly of this miniature, I found many defects in the casting. I found bubbles, holes, and miscasts all over the place. However, comparing to what I have read on various forums and blogs, they are not as bad. Here are some examples,

Broken Sword Tip (Unfix-able, Need to sculpt on a new tip)

Miscast misaligned casting panels (Unfix-able, crying is the only solution)

Bubbles (Not a big deal)

Miscast misaligned casting panels (Unfix-able, crying is the only solution)


         After a brutal 5 hours of cutting, praying, fixing, green stuff placing, filing, gluing, more praying, and crying, I manage to put all of them together. Even though the work was hard and brutal, I rather play how these miniatures look and feel. Their weight is awesome, I "accidentally" dropped them on the table and floor a couple of times and they were still intact. If they were metal, I am not sure if they would have stay intact or separated faster the Tony Stark's suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment