Monday, March 19, 2012

Decided on an Army and preview!!




After much deliberation, I have decided to change my production's logo to the current one on the left. This one done for only one reason, I accidentally forgot to bring/transfer my original logo from my hard drive from on old computer.

I actually like the new one I created. It looks professional and clean unlike my previous one.

If you read my previous blog entry, you will know why I have a green terminator in this post. Yes, I have finally decided to turn my back on Dark Eldar and return to the Imperium. I decided to go with a black and green Deathwing army. I am aware the traditional colors of such an army is bone white but I like to create my own army's history and not just take it out of the codex. 

My Dark Angel army is called "Reaper Angels". They are a hidden faction within the dark angel army unknown to the outside world and only to the most loyal of all dark angels. Their wear a black helm to honor their fallen comrades in battle and their main duty is to be executioners on the battle field. I am not just talking about the Fallen here. They believe in justice and are known for their lack of mercy towards the enemies of the Emperor.

I actually have a Company Logo in my head. Basically it is a Death Reaper or just its scythe with wings on each side. Fairly simple to paint/make and should look cool enough on my models. I will give more updates on my army when it gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment