Thursday, March 29, 2012

More Cryx, but less of Warmachine

It has been a long while since I updated this blog with anything from the universe of Privateteer Press. The reason being simple, Warmachine is not a popular game where I came from nor was Horde. This was due to it being too punishing for new players. A quote from one of my buddies in Thailand said.....

"I am going to sell all of my warmachine now because I spent 4 turns setting up for the perfect zoning, perfect execution, perfect victory and in the end, one error in placing my warjack cost me the game. I misplaced him by 1 mm....."

Now I am not going to agree or disagree with this statement.  I will leave it up to the Gods on deciding what is what. Meanwhile, since I have not found a local store that is close enough for my gaming fix, I am not going to be buying more warmachine models and may even get out of it entirely. The reason quitting it comes into play is because I have not actually tried playing it yet. I have only been looking at other people play rather if its live or in video form. It seems like a good game to get into but again, with everything that has been going on lately, I don't see much time being devoted to my Cryx empire. For now, I will be focusing more on my Warhammer 40k army, The Reaper Angels. 

However, here are some pictures I have not posted on to the blog.......




  

No comments:

Post a Comment